Welcome to Club Champs 20/21!
Semi-finals and finals weekend will be held on Sunday, 13th of December, 2020 from 11am. Finals day information will be sent out closer to the time.
- Matches will be played best of 3 sets with a super-tie break at 1 set all.
- Preliminary rounds are to arranged between players and matches are to be played before the finals weekend. Rounds to be played up to semi-final status. Players are expected to contact their opponents to arrange matches. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require the player contact details list.
- If games are unable to be played due to unavailability of opponents, it is to be mutually agreed between players who will default and who shall continue in the draw. Should there be a disagreement, the decision will lie with the competition organiser.
- Men’s Open first round losers are able to enter the Men’s B Grade, provided they enter before the 14th of November.
- The Men’s B Grade singles draw will be posted on Friday, 14th November.
- There will be consolation rounds for the Men’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles draws which will be played out to semi-finals. Semi-Finals and Finals for these rounds will be played on the 13th December.
- The only two entries of the Women’s Open (Laura Silva & Hannah Sutherland-Smith) will play the final on finals day.
Preliminary round results to be sent to email@example.com. The draw will be updated as results are received.
Below is a list of draws for each event. Please note that the Women’s Open Final and the Women’s B Grade Doubles and Women’s Open Doubles events will be held on finals day due to lack of entries.